This is a crochet pattern to make a cute ghost toy for Halloween. The pattern is available on Etsy, and it's in English. It's important to note that you can only use this pattern to make the toy for yourself, not to sell or share.
- The pattern comes in a PDF file with step-by-step instructions and lots of pictures to help you along.
- To make the ghost, you'll need materials like specific yarn, a crochet hook, stuffing, safety eyes, and a needle for sewing. But you can also use other yarn if you like.
- The finished ghost is about 9 cm (3.5 inches) tall without its hat.
- The pattern assumes you already know some crochet basics, like making a magic ring, chains, slip stitches, single crochets, double crochets, and some special techniques like increasing and decreasing stitches.
- You can't translate or share this pattern in other languages.
- You also can't change, add to, or sell the pattern itself.
- But you can make and sell the ghost toys you create using this pattern, as long as you give credit to the designer and provide a link to the designer's Etsy shop.
If you have any questions about the pattern, you can contact the designer for help. Enjoy making your cute amigurumi ghost for Halloween!