These crochet snowman coasters are like little winter decorations for your cups! They’re perfect for holding your hot cocoa and making your home feel cozy during the chilly season. Imagine a snowy day when you can build a snowman outside – these coasters bring that same happy feeling indoors.
To make these coasters, you’ll need some crochet materials like a crochet hook, white and gray yarn, and orange felt. The coasters end up being about 4 inches wide. Here are the steps to create them:
- Start by making a magic ring with the white yarn.
- Crochet 6 single crochets into the ring (that’s your first circle).
- Keep crocheting, making more stitches in each round until you have a coaster-sized snowman head.
- Change to gray yarn for the last round.
- To make the snowman’s carrot nose, cut out carrot shapes from orange felt and sew them onto the coaster.
- Use gray yarn to make little dots for the eyes and a smile on the snowman’s face.
These snowman coasters are a fun and easy project to do, and they’ll remind you of the joy of building a real snowman outside. You can also find more snowman crochet patterns to make other cute snowman decorations. Plus, if you make these coasters, you can share your creations on Instagram or Facebook to show off your crafty skills!